Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy s21 free buds& tag

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 05:31 PM)
jwspiderluver
Journeyman
Options
Please can somebody help me with getting these sent out ,I'm having zero contact (automated service) with real people I have no idea if my claim has been received properly and validated, please has somebody I direct number.ber to help out ,thanks 
22 REPLIES 22
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
hi

you should of received an email once you put your claim in.
the email will tell you they take 7 days to make sure you have given them all the info they need,and a further 45 days for delivery.
Niknametaken
Journeyman
Options
45 days is a long time a new set of buds will be out by then.
chrisd89
First Poster
Options
not even giving me the option to claim mine, do I need to register my phone first? not going to be home for a few days so was hoping to claim them now
GAZDILLIGAF
Explorer
Options
same here 12days after claim and no contact
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
you will not get a phone number for them as its a 3rd party company. just go on to the promotion website and select help and support and then about is a contact us, fill out the form and you should get help.
GAZDILLIGAF
Explorer
Options
I've filled that form out twice and had no reply ... won't hold my breath so just need to take it up with the mobile provider
0 Likes
jwspiderluver
Journeyman
Options
thanks,😀👌🏻I'll try this
0 Likes
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
just make sure your email address is correct, you should normally here within week to say if has been validated. did you take note of the claim number that appeared on screen when u submitted claim?
NirmalR
Journeyman
Options
me too i had the same issue,i even posted yesterday abt my prob,but no worries if u got ur 1st mail with ref.no jst call 03330067884(claimed frm UK) & follow the instructions you'll shortly get mail regarding ur claim,as i did so i received a mail that i missing some documents so jst a few hrs ago i provided them my doc & within 15 mins i got a validated mail now jst need to count the days 4 rewards.