Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S21+ Exynos - Wrong colours on main camera with built-in camera app.

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 09:02 PM)
Members_s0JeRjh
Journeyman
Options

I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S21+ (Exynos) and the stock camera app is producing very inaccurate colours. At first, I avoided taking pictures with the phone as they looked weird and everyone I showed told me so. Later I discovered that it is Samsung's camera app that produces the erratic colours. Only the RAW output or third-party apps are able to bypass all this weird colour processing. Not very handy.

Galaxy S21+ (Exynos) left, iPhone 6s right

20220107_152351.jpg IMG_7137 - copia.JPG

Something has gone wrong with the sky in Samsung's vision.

Please Samsung, fix this, it is such an expensive phone to be unable to use its camera.

Go to solution
10 REPLIES 10
_roshanzameer_
First Poster
Options

By default, the processing speed of the smart phone is optimized. I'm convinced that this optimization is somehow affecting the camera colour reproduction. 

Changing the processing speed to high when using the camera seems to solve the colour issue! It did for me.

Use Bixby routines for this automation such that high processing speed is turned on only while using the camera app. Here's the set-up.

Screenshot_20220519-035349_Bixby Routines.jpg

For extreme colours accuracy (To view on your phone screen only), change the display settings to Natural mode and WQHD+ resolution (Uses more battery). 

Let me know if this worked for you. 😄

0 Likes