Here I am again in my 100th post giving you my 1000th suggestion and feedback.
Your S21 lineup's sales have dwindled in the past 2 years mainly because of the competition offering better price-for-specs ratio and more intuitive UI. And they also listen to their customers.
So here are my suggestions (here me out):
1. Full and unrestricted compatibility with third-party launchers especially when it comes to Android 11’s navigation and gestures. (Samsung is well documented and notoriously known to restrict some features w/ Android 11’s gestures and navigations)
2. A far better way to hide apps and then easily finding them later (MIUI/Poco launcher and Oxygen OS launchers does it better and in many ways also secure. Some third-party launchers has the ability but read #1 again please)
3. A phone launched 6 months ago SHOULD and MUST have a lower price by now and by at least £200 off to counter the competition. The trade-in inclusive devices and values have seemingly slightly improved since last year but it could be better by including Xiaomi devices.
4. A cleaner, more stock-looking One UI. The icons shapes and icons themselves look "childish" and outdated. UPDATE for more personalization by allowing the ability to install third-party icon packs, changing icon sizes, shapes, appearance, etc.
5. A higher pixel count on the selfie cameras backed up by HDR+, ultrawide lens, autofocus (not fixed focus) and resolution up to 4K/30fps with EIS.
6. A higher quality pre-installed thin plastic screen protector on ALL devices.
7. A physical capacitive side-mounted or rear-mounted fingerprint sensor to the A-line and well optimised, ultrafast, on-screen optical fingerprint sensor for the S & Fold line.
8. Various updates (cameras, battery life, general performance, etc.) based on actual customer feedbacks.
Xiaomi has overtaken you in the Europe and the UK. I think it is time you implement massive changes to your device hardware, software, pricing, etc.
Samsung needs to change with the times.
As an Android user of 11 years I feel extremely serious about these things above.
PLEASE MAKE IT SO.
As i have mentioned above i need my Samsung to look like stock Android (icon shapes & appearance) and the ability to hide apps similar to MIUI/Poco or Oxygen OS and not via Samsung's rubbish Secure Folder.
The instructions you gave me in changing the icons does not seem to work. on my Galaxy Tab S6 anyway.
I don't know either. And my Tab S6 is unlocked and all apps and One UI have been updated to the latest version.
So, tell me can i change the look of my icons with Goof Lock? Yes or No?
Can I hide my apps similar to MIUI or Oxygen OS i.e. swiping to a homescreen or location to access those hidden apps? Yes or No?
The phone that I wanted (A52 5G and the new A52s5 5G) both have optical scanners.
I could go for the S21+ 5G which has the ultrasonic ones but for me what matters is real life usage and application. It's no good watching it on video but it has to be as quick as my older OnePlus phones and the physical buttons of my Mi11 Lite 5G.