Did you mean: 

Galaxy s21 5G not delivered yet

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 02:28 PM)
Colbert
Apprentice
Options

Good afternoon,

Anyone in the same situation as me?

I ordered S21 on 27th January with a three contract. I have not received the phone yet. It is showing in my orders as "preparing dispatch" and has done since 27th. I contacted Live chat and they couldn't help (product advice only).

I have e-mailed, they are saying (automatic reply) up to five days to reply or contact live chat. I then called them and they just didn't have an answer for me. 

I was expecting the phone on day of release as I'm sure it said on the website it would with a pre-order. at the very latest the following day as that what it actually says on my order page "next day delivery".

When I have bought products before direct from Samsung I'm usually overwhelmed with e-mails and text messages telling me what's happening and if there is a delay (which there was with my last order). 

I understand there can be delays but let me know before I Pay my Money or at least keep me informed. 

9 REPLIES 9
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
As you are purchasing through three, they are the only ones who can tell you your delivery date Give them a kick.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Colbert : Sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your order. If you placed the order on our website at samsung.com then please reach out to the Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 where an advisor will be able to look into this for you, and provide an update. Alternatively, you can track the progress of your order via the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/web/search-orders/

0 Likes
Colbert
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your reply. I ordered direct from Samsung (see below). I did actually e-mail Samsung phone shop who deal with the contract side of things and they replied diverting me back to Samsung.Screenshot_phoneorder.png

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Did you order one of the special colours?
0 Likes
fixit63
First Poster
Options
3 r rip-off merchants. Trust me
0 Likes
Colbert
Apprentice
Options

Not that I'm aware of, phantom Grey. I remember it showing in stock when selecting the colour.

0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
I think it might be one of them you sure it wasn't the silver you ordered? Coz they only came in black and silver! So any other colours were special edition.
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
I agree, although I have been with them for many years but I only use sim only plans with them.
0 Likes
Colbert
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your reply @AndrewL But for the second time of calling them they give me the same answer of "we will contact the dispatch team and see what is happening". I have not received a reply yet. Do you know of anyone I can contact that I can get this resolved like a manager?

Thank you.

0 Likes