Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Labs - Another Gem from Samsung

(Topic created on: 21-02-2021 09:58 PM)
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi Lovely People.

Just bumped into this and worth installing all the apps and see if it makes a difference.

If it helps sort your issues do report back.

5 REPLIES 5
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
I've had galaxy labs for ages, got it on my Note 10+ but my doesn't have the temperature or memory options...? Did yours recently get that or did it always have it?

Nvm its because its only available if you're on One UI 3.0, and I've been postponing my update for the past month
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ok cool, Having it for long time did the apps make a difference?
I just got the S21 Ultra and last galaxy was the S9+ had a Pixel4XL since then, never liked any of the other Samsung phones until now.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
The app booster does seem to have a noticeable effect on the launch speed of apps, definitely.

The battery guardian seems to be useless, it doesn't do much except say "your device is working well", it says it optimises apps by putting them to sleep, but android already has those settings built in. Making the app redundant.

The battery tracker is OK, but like above, the info it gives is already
available and built into android. Its all in the Device Care section. Again another redundant app.

The file guardian is just a recycle bin and this also already exists! So alot of stuff that is redundant unless ur on an old version of android. Redundant app number 3

So, overall, the only one that makes sense and is worth it, is the app booster, that definitely works, i run it once a week. Makes apps launch considerably faster. Fortunately you can have Galaxy Labs without the redundant apps, they are installed individually as seperate apps which are managed by the Galaxy Labs agent.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Well found GoanGeek. I have owned Samsung phones for years and this Galaxy labs is all news to me!. Thanks for sharing this with us all. 👍👍
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Thank you for the feedback.
It should help lot of people decide whether to have it or not.
Shame the temperature doesn't give much info.
0 Likes