Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 03:10 PM)
JasonGroves
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone had their buds delivered yet with the 25th Jan pre order??

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
no not yet my claim has gone through but it apparently takes upto 45 days
0 Likes
JasonGroves
Journeyman
Options
Which is ages away 😒 I just want some earphones that I can use forever watching stuff out the speakers
0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
yeah I thought it would be soon as your claim goes through they would of sent them.
0 Likes
JasonGroves
Journeyman
Options
I know they quick enough to send you the fone that your paying money for but when you want something free that they're promoting it takes forever big companies for ya
Jam13
Navigator
Options
They'll send them out once the handset return window expires, probably starting at the end of this week.
JasonGroves
Journeyman
Options
Hope they do 👌
0 Likes
Fixabill
First Poster
Options
how do you actually order the free buds? I ordered and paid for an S21 ultra on the Samsung store on the 3rd Feb. The instructions for ordering the buds say go to the benefits tab in the members app, but I don't see anything in there for ordering the buds.
Do you have to wait until the phone is actually delivered (I've not got it yet) before you can order the buds?
0 Likes
JasonGroves
Journeyman
Options
You can't exactly order them before the phone arrives because you would need proof of purchase and imei number
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
ur buds should of come with the phone. I ordered mine on the 28th January and it came with the buds and tag. I didn't have to claim it
0 Likes