Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds Pro update AUB3 rolling out

(Topic created on: 16-02-2021 03:29 PM)
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Since most early adopters of the global, Exynos, S21 series of devices receive a free set of Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, I thought it might be a good idea to announce their latest update, here.

The 3rd update for the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro is rolling out update R190XXU0AUB3 which should benefit people like me that often use just one Bud for calls.

Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro AUB3 update

AUB3 update_Galaxy Buds Pro.jpg

To check if the update is available for you open your Buds Pro case and on your S21 device, go to the App drawer and select...

Galaxy Wearable Earbuds software update > Download and install

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
6 REPLIES 6
Case1188
Voyager
Options
thanks for the advice ironass.
Skybiz
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks again ironass for the information
0 Likes
TheTomCutler
Apprentice
Options

Just to let you know the audio stopped working in my left earbud straight after this update.

StuartMay86
Explorer
Options
thanks for the update will most probably be on like the 5th update by the time I recieve my free buds pro and tag claim was validated 17 days ago and still nothing I just want a pair of headphones as don't have any but looking like I'll have to wait the full 45 days before I recieve mine so annoying when others are enjoying theirs already 😭😭😭
0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
the update is great I think it did make a massive different in anc wonder what everyone else is experiencing
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
cheers ironass did the update and its caught up if not overtaken my airpods pro which is great 😃
0 Likes