Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds pro UK

(Topic created on: 14-02-2021 05:47 PM)
Chedda1701
Journeyman
Options

Hoping someone may be able to assist or at least tell me you are in the same boat. I claimed by free galaxy bud pros when I received my s21 ultra in the UK on the 29th January. I had email confirmation stating they will check the claim and confirm in 7 days. I'm still to receive any confirmation of validation or any rejection. Checking online with my reference number, it just states that I will be updated in 7 days. They check/refreshed the advice on the 29th Jan, 5th and 11th Feb. Still nothing and no response from Samsung claims email address. Has anyone had a similar issue? If so, how did you resolve it??

TIA

11 REPLIES 11
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
I have seen others samsung members say it takes 45 days for you to get your gift.
Chedda1701
Journeyman
Options

Cheers. I thought they dispatched in 45 days but we would get confirmation before then. A tad frustrating as it's not clear 

0 Likes
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
I'd be looking to chase them up to be honest. You'll need the claim to be verified then it's 45 days from then but you should have heard about verification within 7-10 days after submitting the claim.
0 Likes
Chedda1701
Journeyman
Options

Yeah that's what I'm struggling with ATM as they dont seem to be getting back to me. I'm wondering if this is common ATM or whether I'm stuck in a glitch somewhere.

Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
mines been verified I'm still waiting for a delivery date now 3rd week still waiting lol
Chedda1701
Journeyman
Options

I need to chase these people up somehow

Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
better yet email or phone the promo team to chase
galaxys21buds@samsungpromotions.claims
0330 054 0028 (UK, IOM or CI) or 01223 2476 (ROI) try and phone them. I copied this from someone else from another post who is having trouble.
stoli
Journeyman
Options
hi,
These buds seem to be causing so many problems and issues with claimants. I remember when I got my S8 the VR GOOGLES came with the phone in the post. They were about the same price over 3 years ago. Why are they so afraid to give stock to the companies that offer the deal and collect back unclaimed stock?
Crazy $$$$$ hungry world sadly. peace out y'all.
0 Likes
stoli
Journeyman
Options
It states up to 45 days before delivery in the t&c . I don't wanna wait that long 🍺
0 Likes