Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy buds pro and how long

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 11:21 AM)
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Hello  Samsung  Members !
I have Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra and i am very happy with it. However i have claimed the Galaxy buds pro and i have recive a message that got me puzzled. 
"Good news! Your claim has been validated by our team. You'll receive your reward within the next 45 days."
My question is:
- Will i still receive them becouse in 45 days it could goover the claim limit period and also for some people as well?
- Is the smart tag coming together with the Galaxy buds pro?
- is there any way that i can track the time and period when i will get them? 
12 REPLIES 12
TomaszDorset
Pioneer
Options
where are you from?
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Hey no there is no way of tracking but they should arrive within 3 weeks time. If they don't arrive in 45 days then get in touch with Samsung! But your claim has already been validated and confirmed so you will not loose out!
Samsam77
Journeyman
Options
It might have been a typing error. It might have meant to say: "within the next 4-5 days " I pre-ordered the S21 Vanilla (basic model 6.2") model and the buds and Smart tag came in the same package.
Samsam77
Journeyman
Options
You can always give them a call on 0330 726 7467 to ask what has happened to them, if you are in the U.K. If you are living in a different country check with Samsung website samsung.com to find the appropriate customer services telephone number for your country.
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Thankyou evreyone for the reply I will try to call Samsung to see what is happening. and yes i live in the UK
0 Likes
ChrisAtkins1981
Student
Options
hi, at least yours has been validated. Still waiting 14 days and no validation
0 Likes
Jam13
Navigator
Options
In the UK, if you ordered direct from Samsung then they sent the Buds and Tag out with the phone. If you ordered from a carrier, Vodafone etc, then you had to claim the gifts from Samsung via a separate website, providing proof of purchase etc.

It's "up to" 45 days for delivery if you claimed via the website, to allow for any delays. In reality they'll start arriving after the return period for the handset expires, to save Samsung the hassle of trying to process returns of the free gifts if people don't keep the phone.

It's only 12 or so days since the handsets were released, I think the gifts will start being sent out towards the end of next week.
0 Likes
mariat69
First Poster
Options
I've still had no validation.
0 Likes
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
you should call your provider or samsung live it will help
0 Likes