Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy active watch 2 keeps disconnecting

(Topic created on: 26-03-2021 06:16 PM)
Groovybunny74
Pioneer
Options
Anyone else have issues where there watch keeps disconnecting from the phone. It never did it with my note 20 ultra but happens constantly with my new s21 ultra even if I have both on me. Its driving me nuts!!
9 REPLIES 9
JockMc
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem and it is also driving me crazy. Just keeps logging out for no reason.
Groovybunny74
Pioneer
Options
Glad its not just me. Hope there is an update to sort it soon
0 Likes
Groovybunny74
Pioneer
Options
yeah my battery seems to be going faster too. I used to get 2 days easily but only getting a full day now. it's so annoying
0 Likes
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
Same here. Never had problems with that before whilst connected to s10. Must be issue with s21 ultra as my wife also have active 2 but using s21 and there seems to be no issues with bluetooth. Hopefully fix is coming with next update and hopefully samsung is aware of the problem.
0 Likes
fsamoggia
First Poster
Options

Same here, no problem on my xiaomi mi 9, but with the s21 plus after few hours of usage the watch active 2 disconnects and I have to reconnect through Wear app. What is going on??? Competition working better than the original??

0 Likes
Active21
Student
Options

Hi there, did you get this resolved on your Samsung galaxy active 2 watch? I have just purchased one had it about 2 weeks but disconnects from my phone too often even when phone is next to the watch. It's driving me mad and seems pointless having it if its not connected. Just wondering what you did to fix the problem, if it is resolved. I have tried checking settings and reset the watch too. Thank you

David523
First Poster
Options

I have the active 2 watch, it was working fine then one day it just started to disconnect and reconnect over and over and over, drains the battery, sent it into the repair shop that was authorized by Samsung, they said everything was working fine, got it back and after 3 hours of wearing it, it started all over again and then I tried to uninstall then reinstall, now it wont even try and connect to the Ultra S21, I just downloaded the newest update and still will not work.

0 Likes
Members_oSc9Al6
First Poster
Options

Have the same issue. Some days no problem at all then all of a sudden it randomly starts disconnecting continuously. @samsung surely you can find something in the tizen logs. How can we get this looked at? 

0 Likes
AshP_
Options

@Members_oSc9Al6 I recommend submitting an Error report to allow the Research and Development Team to look into this further for you. You can do this by heading to the Wearable app > Three lines > Contact us > Error reports > Select your watch > Next > Include a detailed description > Ensure 'Send system log data' is ticked > Send.

It's best to submit this within 5-10 minutes of experiencing the disconnect so that your logs can capture this. You'll then receive a response via the Members app.

0 Likes