Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy active watch 2 keeps disconnecting

(Topic created on: 26-03-2021 04:46 PM)
Groovybunny74
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Anyone else have issues where there watch keeps disconnecting from the phone. It never did it with my note 20 ultra but happens constantly with my new s21 ultra even if I have both on me. Its driving me nuts!!
6 REPLIES 6
JockMc
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I have the same problem and it is also driving me crazy. Just keeps logging out for no reason.
Groovybunny74
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Glad its not just me. Hope there is an update to sort it soon
0 Likes
Fiona26
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
I have the active 2, coming from the note 20 ultra to the s21 ultra. I've noticed my battery is draining a lot faster. The connection I haven't noticed to be honest. Are you also experiencing battery going quicker?. I backed up my watch so the settings are all the same.
0 Likes
Groovybunny74
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
yeah my battery seems to be going faster too. I used to get 2 days easily but only getting a full day now. it's so annoying
0 Likes
Lukasz
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
Same here. Never had problems with that before whilst connected to s10. Must be issue with s21 ultra as my wife also have active 2 but using s21 and there seems to be no issues with bluetooth. Hopefully fix is coming with next update and hopefully samsung is aware of the problem.
0 Likes
fsamoggia
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Same here, no problem on my xiaomi mi 9, but with the s21 plus after few hours of usage the watch active 2 disconnects and I have to reconnect through Wear app. What is going on??? Competition working better than the original??

0 Likes