Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy 21 FE losing 4g,5g connectivity

(Topic created on: 22-11-2022 04:58 PM)
CSamSwim
First Poster
Options

For over a year I have had problems with my phone losing 4g or 5g service. The phone is only reliable while connected to WiFi. If I leave the house and go shopping my phone is useless. I've tried most all the recommendations I've found on the Internet. Contact carrier and reset network. Look under settings and check mobile networks. Nothing is working. If I can't fix this issue here in done with Samsung! Someone please help.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @CSamSwim 

I appreciate how frustrating this can be.

My apologies if I suggest a troubleshooting guide you've already tried. 

• Can you try your sim card in another phone and then see what happens.
  • Can you try another sim card in your phone and then see what happens.
  • If this is happening everywhere then that rules out local mast issues but it's still worth asking your networks customer services to reset / flush your account. 
  • Check your Apn settings.
  • Try a sim swap via your Network's Customer Support.
  • Reset the network connections in your phone's settings.
  • You could try Safe Mode  > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 
  • Run the built in diagnostic tool found in your Samsung Members App.
  • As a last resort back up and factory reset.
  • A Samsung Service Centre or Samsung Experience Store can test your phone.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Mrachit
First Poster
Options

Hi did you get any solution to work? Because I'm facing same problem 

0 Likes
KayC
First Poster
Options

I have been having the same issue!! Continously losing my mobile service and no matter what I do, it just continues.. it's honestly bulllshh!! && of course Noone will take accountability or knowledge what I've been going through and says the same thing no matter how many times I state and show proof of what they saying is not working.. My Service company, Samsung Customer Service, phone fixing place. Ect.. what to do..

0 Likes