Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free gifts with s21

(Topic created on: 21-02-2021 05:10 PM)
meganlydia
Explorer
Options
Has anyone not received their gifts from Samsung yet? I had an email to say my claim had been validated but not heard a thing since 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
danmidd
Voyager
Options
it does tell you in the validation e mail it can take up to 45 days for delivery
0 Likes
shanecfc88
First Poster
Options
I dont remember receiving the email
0 Likes
LeonDi
Journeyman
Options
45 working days or calendar days?? I dont want to be greedy but at the same time I havw the phone and I am missing my earbuds...
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
just says 45 days on my e mail in a normal world without a pandemic I would think they would have been quicker.. for now I'm sitting back waiting on them arriving
0 Likes
KC09
Explorer
Options
mine said up to 45 days
0 Likes
dazza41
Explorer
Options
mine took around 20 days from the validation email. i didn't hear from them again until the gift was dispatched.
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
I think as a consumer you have the right to return Device within 30 days of purchase. If you did this but had the free Buds, you would be getting the goods for nothing. So I guess calculate 30 days from when you received your device, then they will post out, knowing you have kept the phone as a thank you from them.
0 Likes
Rfcwolverine
Pioneer
Options
I had the email to say can take upto 45 days when I claimed for them and I received them last week and I got the phone 3 days before the official launch of the s21 ultra
0 Likes
nexy33
Pioneer
Options
got my airbuds pro wireless charger last tuesday my phone gifts came with my preorder
0 Likes