Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free gift

(Topic created on: 14-02-2021 09:22 AM)
Steveak
Explorer
Options
Hi there

I pre ordered the s21 and then ordered the free gifts from Samsung, had the email to say claim successful but when I attempt to track order, it doesn't find my order

Is that what normally happens or do I need to contact Samsung and find out what's happening?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Becs2609
First Poster
Options
The same happened to me? Strange.
0 Likes
EddieJNR
First Poster
Options
Hi Ste, give it till at least Tuesday with it being the weekend.
0 Likes
Steveak
Explorer
Options
thanks, the order was placed at the start of the month. Feb 4th. had the messages and emails confirming claim successful but then nothing
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
your order number is on the email you received dim the claim was successful you need that another bit of information that you will know I forgot what it is but it's something simple that you will know but just so you know I'm waiting myself for having a similar situation and nobody has received them yet people are just waiting
0 Likes
DoubleA
Student
Options
The tracking is for the claim itself. Once you get a successful claim email, tracking won't matter. You should receive an email from the courier when it's being delivered, all a waiting game til then.
Steveak
Explorer
Options
ahhhh thanks for letting me know. essentially everyone just waiting for them to be sent out then and won't get updates until that happens
0 Likes
CPessoa
First Poster
Options
Samsung has been like that lately, and there is no point of contacting the customer services as Samsung lost the plot, their reply will be ... because of Covid
0 Likes
Steveak
Explorer
Options
ok thanks Cpessoa and everyone else, my first time claiming with Samsung so wasn't sure how it would be
0 Likes