Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 05:15 PM)
aa68
Voyager
Options
My galaxy buds live claim got validated on March 1st however I haven't had any updates since, Ik I have until April 13th for them to arrive I just thought they would arrive by now - how long did it take you lot for it to arrive? 
31 REPLIES 31
lemontop
Explorer
Options
34 days.

Screenshot_20210401-180949_Messages_10747.jpg

Screenshot_20210401-181200_Messages_10749.jpg

0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
You would not have gotten anything free with Apple so wouldn't have this problem. That said 52 days is a long time when it was meant to be within 45 days. What I find infuriates myself and others is the lack of communication if something goes wrong. I'm perfectly capable of understanding things go wrong but if I'm informed of the fact I'm happy to wait, after all nothing in life is guaranteed to go smoothly all the time.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Totally agree.
aa68
Voyager
Options
My emails won't go through to them I've tried for the past 5 days on different emails and nothing is going through?
0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
Update: got a message verifying that my buds will arrive within the next few working days
0 Likes
Shazzap
Explorer
Options
Mine arrived yesterday.
0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
Mime arrived yesterday but I missed the postman, it's getting re-delivered today hopefully
0 Likes
JoeyCrack
First Poster
Options
Can I get the link to claim my bud live if its not too late?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@JoeyCrack: If you purchased your Galaxy S21 device between 29.01.21 - 25.02.21 then you have until the 30.04.21 to claim the Galaxy Buds Live via the Samsung Members app, or by following the link below. I hope this helps. 

https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxys21buds

0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
I didn't receive a smart tag? 🤔
0 Likes