Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 01-04-2021 01:11 PM)
aa68
Voyager
Options
My galaxy buds live claim got validated on March 1st however I haven't had any updates since, Ik I have until April 13th for them to arrive I just thought they would arrive by now - how long did it take you lot for it to arrive? 
31 REPLIES 31
Shazzap
Explorer
Options
It's the same department. If you open your email and track your claim it will take you to the site.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@aa68: As the Buds can take up to 45 days to be delivered, you should expect to receive them in the next few weeks. In the meantime if you would like to contact the Promotions Team for an update then they can be reached at galaxys21buds@samsungpromotions.claims

0 Likes
all-2
Explorer
Options
I have been waiting for my free gifts but will not arrive I had 2 email from Samsung frst email was to tell me that they validated my claim. 1 week later email that they needed more information so I phone them and they said I was to late. but they never sent anything more email for me to tell them the information that they wanted. so I will not be buying any more samsung products anymore.
0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
file a complaint that they validated your claim then denied it?
0 Likes
aa68
Voyager
Options
what does NAR mean?
0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
There is no message until it's shipped which takes about 2 days on average to arrive after being shipped. So a message saying it's shipped would ultimately mean it will be with you in about 2 days or so. As been stated before, it can take up to 45 days and there is no other communication between your claim being validated and being shipped which till then it's just a waiting game. There would be cause for concern only if you've gone past the estimated 45 days where the suggestion would then imply contacting the relevant team.
0 Likes
all-2
Explorer
Options
So as far as I am concerned samsung u can keep your free gifts
0 Likes
all-2
Explorer
Options
Good luck with that we should not have to wait we should get our free gifts when we get the phone this is a con from Samsung
0 Likes
kkh786
Navigator
Options
Validated 25th Feb, received today.
Got an email and text last night from Samsung Promotions that gift has dispatched and got an email from Yodel this morning indicating delivery today.
Love the Buds Live especially for free!
Cheers Samsung! 👍
Current Samsung Devices: Galaxy S20+ 5G (Cosmic Black/128GB) | Galaxy Watch3 (Mystic Black/45mm Bluetooth) | Galaxy Buds (Aura Glow Silver)
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Hi

I have been waiting 52 days so far since validating email received. Joke. Should have bought Apple...
0 Likes