Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Galaxy buds claim

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 05:40 PM)
Skiddy68
Journeyman
Options
Hi, has anyone managed to claim their free galaxy buds yet? I've received confirmation of my claim, but the update is still showing their team is checking my claim and will email me within 7 days, it as now been 9 days and nothing.
0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
Jkjk
First Poster
Options

My both claims (I've got 2x s21 ultras) have been validated 26 days ago, honestly a joke, it has been almost 4 weeks and no delivery yet! Good luck

0 Likes
Jkjk
First Poster
Options

I got my 2 claims validated on 01.03. It has been 34 days since, still waiting... i am disapointed, I spent over 2k on two s21 ultra's..

0 Likes
Tdog970
Journeyman
Options

Hi mate, how long after recieving the dispatch email did you receive your gift? I got my dispatch email on the 6th april, it's now the morning of the 8th so two days later and haven't had any contact from Yodel, contacted Samsung directly who gave me a tracking number so I tracked it on Yodel and it says "your parcel will be with us soon" it's been saying this for two days, spoken to Yodel who have said "contact Samsung and ask when it'll be dislatched, all we've received is the booking details" really stressing me out and making me anxious 🙄😔 as I know all too well what Yodel can be like! 

ShakGalaxy
Navigator
Options
I got my email saying it's shipped on 18th February. Then I got email from yodel on 19th February about tracking my order. And then in the same day. I received my buds pro and Samsung tag.
0 Likes
Tdog970
Journeyman
Options

Ah right I get ya, that's good then. Mine is obviously lost as it's been stuck on the same tracking info for days. Typical Yodel

ShakGalaxy
Navigator
Options
Hope you get yours soon🤞
brezze
First Poster
Options
Why is it not coming up so I can claim
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@brezze: If you have recently purchased a Galaxy S21 series device between 01.09.2021 - 30.09.2021, then you can proceed with your claim via the link below.

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/S21gift

0 Likes
brezze
First Poster
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
RedEyeJake
Apprentice
Options
My claim stated it was shipped on the 29/9 its now the 9/10 and still haven't received anything from Yodel, has anyone else had this problem?
0 Likes