Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Galaxy buds claim

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 02:23 PM)
Skiddy68
Journeyman
Options
Hi, has anyone managed to claim their free galaxy buds yet? I've received confirmation of my claim, but the update is still showing their team is checking my claim and will email me within 7 days, it as now been 9 days and nothing.
0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
StuartMay86
Explorer
Options
they shouldn't do promotions if they ain't got the stock they don't seem to realise that 45 days is a long time to wait they should of sent them out same time as the phone not everyone is lucky and has an old pair of buds hanging around hopefully fingers crossed won't have to wait much longer just annoying that others have got theirs and we still waiting ages 🤣🙏😢
ShakGalaxy
Navigator
Options
yh ikr. like I said. could've been way easier if they gave it together. but oh well
Russ1990
Explorer
Options
exactly the same here validated on the 29th and still nothing even more a annoying as people had now received theirs!
trak68
Apprentice
Options
not had my validation yet bit it's not been 7 days since I submitted my claim
Davie12
Apprentice
Options
I've got 3 new s21s and proof of purchase has been sent from EE how do I claim the buds I can't see it anywhere or even find a phone number. any help greatly appreciated tia
0 Likes
Skiddy68
Journeyman
Options
Are EE doing that promotion, I bought mine straight from Samsung.
0 Likes
Davie12
Apprentice
Options
I believe its samsung. if you bought your phone between certain dates this year you can claim free buds just fill out the online form with the imei and proof of purchase and you should get a confirmation email saying its been validated
ShakGalaxy
Navigator
Options
UPDATE** I got an email rn that it has been shipped. finally!!!😅😁
0 Likes
Drelfie
First Poster
Options

I put in my claim for buds on the 30th of jan i had an email with tracking number i keeo checking and its still your claim has been validated and we will emailnyoubas soon as item has been sent Yet im still waiting for that email and my buds and smart tag

0 Likes
Members_odPHtbs
First Poster
Options

My Claim got validated in 5 mins and got email confirmation , but its been 3 weeks no update after that . I am chasing Samsung almost every 3 days as I am expected to leave UK in another week. Not sure if someone can help . I would miss the collection for a long time if its not delivered in next 7 days  😞 

0 Likes