Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Galaxy buds claim

(Topic created on: 15-02-2021 01:26 PM)
Skiddy68
Journeyman
Options
Hi, has anyone managed to claim their free galaxy buds yet? I've received confirmation of my claim, but the update is still showing their team is checking my claim and will email me within 7 days, it as now been 9 days and nothing.
0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
Kerryann23
Explorer
Options
contact the number and they can help. we had problems with mine as soon as I called they sorted it out straight away.
mickys003
Student
Options
I had no problem with my claim and have received my buds and tag but the tag is not working. I love my S21 Ultra and buds and hope Samsung will sort out the smart tag too
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
It was 8 days Skiddy after making my claim that I got the email from Samsung validating it... Delivery will now take about 45 days they reckon. 👍
mickys003
Student
Options
For me it took around two weeks to get buds and tag and they confirmed to me my claim and later they have sent me an email that I will get my gift in the next five days which was actually in two days. So I am satisfied with that. The only disappointment is that the tag is not working.
StuartMay86
Explorer
Options
so people have recieved their rewards my claim was validated 16 days ago.and I'm still waiting for them to be delivered so I'm guessing I'll have to wait the full.45 days have run samsung twice and keep being told no track info is available 45 days is a long time to wait when you don't have any headphones !!!
Sp33chl3y_2001
Journeyman
Options
the only contact I've had is that my claim has been validated.. getting a bit impatient to receive the buds and tag now.. why couldn't they just send them free with the phone instead of making people wait so long...
Skiddy68
Journeyman
Options
exactly what I thought
0 Likes
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
My claim was validated immediately when I did it 2 weeks ago but not received yet
ShakGalaxy
Navigator
Options
same case with me mate. my claim was validated on 29th Jan and I haven't heard anything yet. it's been more than 2 weeks. honestly. they could've just gave us a code for Amazon and order it through Amazon and I would get it the next day. idk why it's talking them more than 2 weeks. and then there's some people who have already got it. I just want my bloody earbuds that's all 😂😭