Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free earbuds S21

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 04:50 PM)
Anbaz
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I placed my order for my S21 on the 25th of Feb 2021 and have confirmation email of my purchase. Unfortunately the phone was out of stock on the 128gb option. I rang up to see if I they had any in stock and they told me they only have 256gb. I needed the phone quickly so agreed. I was told I'd be eligible for the free earbuds on initial point of purchase but now I've changed to the 256gb on the 01/03/2021 will I still be eligible?

8 REPLIES 8
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
if you have the receipt and the order is a swap over with date 25th Feb and delivery 01/03 then yes.

if the original order got cancelled I think it falls on a bit of a loophole and you may need additional information from your carrier or merchant to provide to samsung when putting your claim through.

I don't think it will be a problem problem long as the initial order wasn't a cancellation, otherwise chase the carrier/merchant then go through redemption for the buds when you have the device and speak with samsung and explain what happened.

edit: if the order was made through samsung directly it should make it even easier.

if it wasn't through samsung, then the order number being same or an explanation followed up by the merchant if needed should be enough.

I can't see samsung putting any blockades on this one when you have all the evidence needed and can provide it when asked to :smiling-face:

the claim page provably does a better job at explaining this than me, but I reckon you'll be fine:)
0 Likes
Anbaz
Apprentice
Options
thank you, I'll try that
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
no problem :smiling-face: I hope you get it sorted!

do you know if they cancelled the first order or simply swapped for the size your wanted instead?
0 Likes
Anbaz
Apprentice
Options

Sadly it was cancelled and a new order placed

0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
hmm. where did you purchase it?

if you can prove you placed the order and have proof it was out of stock and changed to a more expensive model I still don't see it being a problem as this was a retailers error by not stating it was sold out.

it might be a grey area but I reckon if you contact samsung and or the retailer you can get to a solution.
Anbaz
Apprentice
Options
EE, fingers crossed they can accept my proof of purchase to qualify for the promotion.
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
they can, or should , I might actually be able to help you, hold on

got insta? need a pm to you
0 Likes
sadsong
Apprentice
Options

More than half way through of 45days  wait. Did anybody receive theirs?

0 Likes