Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 6 month offer on new contract

(Topic created on: 26-04-2021 02:43 PM)
Mandi
Apprentice
Options
I was offered a free 6 month trial of a product when I took up the new s21ultra 5g. I chose audible. However, I have not been contacted about this despite trying to contact Samsung a few times. I then tried tesco who advised it was a Samsung offer so I would need to contact them. I got the buds and tag, am just hoping to do the audible trial too. Any advice would be much appreciated.  TIA
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
After a bit of a Google search is this audio 6 months trial..... the 6 months Spotify Premium trial service?
0 Likes
Mandi
Apprentice
Options
There were several options, 6 months Spotify, 6 months Netflix, 6 months audible books and one other I can't remember. On ordering my phone I selected the audible option but have heard nothing from Samsung:(
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Ah okay never heard of Audible until today. Yeah doesn't look like it was a Tesco promo... doesn't sound like it so must be Samsung. Hopefully someone here can give you better guidance but I went on the audible.co.uk website and they got a option for help, might be worth contacting them too and seeing what they say as well...

Screenshot_20210427-184920_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes