Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fortnite performance issues

(Topic created on: 02-07-2021 11:35 PM)
Cloudyyy
Student
Options
Fortnite performance is surprisingly bad on s21 ultra , I expected it to be 60fps constant maybe even higher on such a high end device but the fps is not great even when the device is cool . I have tried all 3 resolutions with all 4 quality presets ingame and messing around with the 3d resolution and even 60hz ,the best result I have got was 1080p high settings which got 60fps most the time but still dipped . I'm unsurprised a higher res and settings gives better fps due to cpu throttling but I believe 90fps was expected for this device . I have also tried all kinds of game boosters including Samsungs built in game booster priority mode on and off restarting the device and forced restarts to no avail , I have also installed the game driver and still not great . Everything is up to date I am playing on data but I don't think that should factor my fps and I'm not sure what to do or if I'm missing something or if it's a common thing but please help or give suggestions on what else to try.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
QXtaRAir
Explorer
Options
This is because fortnite is not optimized for one ui 3.1.Sadly its only optimized for S7 to the S9 series even though the S21 series is more than capable
0 Likes
Cloudyyy
Student
Options
Will it be optimised eventually ?
0 Likes
valentin387
First Poster
Options

No man its because after s9 samsung started to make sh***y phones,s10,s20,s21 ..al of them they bad performers the ones that work fine are s20 fe and note 20,thats it! I had used them all!

0 Likes
QXtaRAir
Explorer
Options
Facts.
0 Likes