Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For S21 Series Pre Orders - what colour Buds Pro will we receive?

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 11:56 PM)
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
So i Pre ordered the S10+ when it came out and claimed the promotion for the Galaxy Buds. Correct me if i'm wrong but from my knowledge Samsung (atleast for the promotion) had only sent out the "White" buds. My question was will we be getting the White variants of the Buds Pro with the S21 Series pre orders as i don't think you get to choose what colour you would like. Personally i would prefer black which is why i had to ask, although to be honest if it does end up being white than i can't really complain as i'm getting them for free
5 REPLIES 5
tafia
First Poster
Options
if you pre-ordered the S21 series in black you'll get a black Galaxy buds Pro

and if you pre-ordered a white Galaxy S21 series phone you get a white Galaxy buds Pro

I hope this answered your question
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
thanks for replying. i actually found out earlier that it doesn't matter what colour you pre ordered you will only be getting black. Here's the link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-s-preorder/terms/

clipboard_image_1611244307040_1611244307040.jpg

blenky
Helping Hand
Options

@tafia  You only get the bud pros with the Ultra.  You get the buds live with the S21 and S21 +.

andrewmartin
First Poster
Options
so what colour will I get with the customised phantom brown s21 ultra which I've ordered.i wanted purple.its wrong that you cant choose.
0 Likes
GraemeD
Navigator
Options

I'd take a guess at black being default colour.

0 Likes