Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font change on update

(Topic created on: 31-05-2022 06:22 PM)
Members_nEpk0Fp
First Poster
Options

Just installed the new update, one ui version 4.1 on my Galaxy S21 5G and the font on the text messages has changed to something different to the choco cooky. The rest of the phone has stayed on that font.

I have tried changing the font to Gothic Bold and the phone changed but again, the text messages didn't so I have changed it back. 

This new font is not so dyslexia friendly so want to change it but I cannot figure out a fix for it. Anyone have any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Members_zeDQIQ5
First Poster
Options

I noticed this too. I don't have problems reading the font, but I'm curious as to why it's only been applied to text messages and the keyboard app, from what I can tell. My guess is that it's part of the Material You theme changes, but I can't find anything online about it and there's no way to change the settings on my Galaxy S21 Ultra.

0 Likes
Thebeadcrafter
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. It changed my font. I was able to go in and change to a different font but I'm still getting in responses and a few places on Facebook an outline font and it's extremely hard to read and cannot make it go away I have tried everything on Samsung support website

0 Likes