What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folders disappearing

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 06:12 PM)
Options
I am using the S21 ultra and on my main display I have made up folders with different applications in each one. But just recently folders are disappearing from the screen and I cannot put another in its place as its still there you just cannot see it. Once I've done a restart it will be ok and the folder will be back. This has happened a couple of times so far..anyone have this problem 
11 REPLIES 11
Newbs20
Journeyman
Options
Same problem with my S21 Ultra after the March update. It only happens to the folders on my home screen. It usually returns when I swipe up to the apps tray or switch to horizontal veiw. Sammy will have to release another SW update as many forums are complaining about this
AndrewL
Options

@eyeintheskyswdrone @Newbs20: If you head to Settings > Home Screen > Lock Home Screen Layout > On, does the issue persist? 

MonsterCookie
First Poster
Options

I've tried locking home screen, same thing happens. Also, i've noticed it usually happens if you open one of the apps inside that folder. Then after you swipe up to go to home screen folder disappeares, and come back again if I start using gesture to open app drawer. Weird but annoying.

Using Galaxy S21 Ultra.

Fadders
Explorer
Options
Yep, same issue after the last update, use an app in a folder, come out of that app and the folder disappears.
Options
Haven't tried that but I will and will let u know....
0 Likes
scburge
Student
Options
Glad it's not just me, only a small issue but it's really annoying.. can't find any solution
JoyOfSpring
Student
Options
Same on my S20 but they haven't come back yet!
0 Likes
JoyOfSpring
Student
Options
All the webpages I pinned to homescreen, and arranged in folders have vanished since the one ui 4 upgrade. Is there any way to restore them?
0 Likes
Csky
Explorer
Options

Issue persists and happens again and again!

S10, Android 12, One UI 4.1

0 Likes