Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

First time trading in for S21

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 05:04 AM)
THEQMAN
Journeyman
Options

I've just pre-ordered the S21 and chose the option to trade in my phone. Apparently Samsung will send pre paid packaging to put my phone in but where do I go from there because I've read something receiving a FedEx return label by email.

Can anyone walk me through the process? 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

they email you the label or you can ask to post it to you - or the currier will bring the label with him when collecting it 

Solution
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options
in the UK I was send a bag with 2 stickers, tracked 48 is free and if you choose to insure it costs but is sent by special. I've always used tracked and must have sent about 4 phone this way. never any issues. you don't have to send back chargers just the phone. so always good to keep extra bricks
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Have u sent ur earphone aswell??
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options
no. I always give to away to my wife on opening the box. the trade is just for a wiped phone.
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
okay thank you
THEQMAN
Journeyman
Options

Do you receive the bag with the stickers after you actually receive your new phone? And how much is it to insure?

0 Likes
Solution
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options
simplesurance was around 96 for a Yr, add 10 for theft cover, and you are right the bag+stickers were sent to me after the phone was
THEQMAN
Journeyman
Options

Ah ok and more thing, how would I arrange for collection?

0 Likes
iamdarren
Pioneer
Options
email samsung recycle see what they can do . I know dpd, here's, DHL will collect from home