Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fingerprints sensor

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 08:53 AM)
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Is anyone struggling with fingerprint scanner on s21 ultra? I have to try 3 different times before it accepts it. 
15 REPLIES 15
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Another trick is to do the same thumb 3 times.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
True but try the trick I said & see for yourself.
0 Likes
fredphoesh
Navigator
Options

IT IS TERRIBLE!!! See the YouTube video I made to show it took me about 100 tries to add my left thumb, then it failed. VERY BAD Samsung!!! https://youtu.be/4Mp8ECNUpgQ  

Certainly the Exynos version is very bad... same as the Note 10+ I have. This is DEFINITELY NOT an ultra-sonic fingerprint scanner in the Exynos. Maybe the Qualcomm version is great, but this is extremely disappointing and is the reason I returned my Galaxy S20, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra upgrades after a few days, and now it looks like I will be returning this phone. It is not a substantive upgrade on my Note10+, the same annoyances. 

Deepzam
Journeyman
Options

My S21U is sucking at even registering. Removed all Protectors including the one that came along but nothing happens. I am just frustrated right now on cheap Samsung tech. Kindly update if u get some solution.

Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
The best trick is to you use same thumb 3 4 times at registration time as mention above. N it sorts the problem out.
0 Likes
Deepzam
Journeyman
Options

No i m tired of doing these tricks, wish that they change it for a new one. 

Screenshot_20210402-230854_HwModuleTest.jpg