Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fingerprints sensor

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 06:25 PM)
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Is anyone struggling with fingerprint scanner on s21 ultra? I have to try 3 different times before it accepts it. 
15 REPLIES 15
Suzie96
Journeyman
Options
Nah mine worked first time but i did redo them after updating the phone as the update was to improve the scanner. Overall it worked fine for me though.
DB666999
Journeyman
Options
I always use 2/3 prints on 1 thumb anyway on 1 thumb, never seem to have problems after that
Suzie96
Journeyman
Options
Same lol well actually i did on my s10+ on my Ultra i have my left thumb twice and my right once and my right index finger for when i wake up so i don't need to lift the phone 🤣
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
thats good tip, i shall try that 😀
Thekidman96
Navigator
Options
Hello, did you register your fingerprint and then take the screen protector off? or put a new one on? this can often be the issue, I have only my thumb registered once, and it works flawlessly, maybe delete your finger/thumb, and re register.
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
i ve registered few different ones so now works perfectly fine. no i haven't taken the protector off.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi all a trick that always works flawlessly for me on any phone is just registering one print using both thumbs.
when registering my thumbs I press my right thumb then left thumb the right then left until its completed (or vice versa)
Trust me you won't have any issues after that.
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
thanks
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Your welcome.
0 Likes