Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerprint scanner after last update

(Topic created on: 12-04-2021 06:46 PM)
Groovybunny74
Pioneer
Options
Anyone else experiencing problems after the last update. The fingerprint reader is awful now. It used to be so quick but I'm doing it several times then getting locked out. It's really annoying. I deleted all my prints and redone them but it's still the same. My husbands s21 ultra is the same 
6 REPLIES 6
DIDDY57
First Poster
Options
Yes mine is doing the same galaxy note 10 plus
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
That is very strange. I haven't noticed any difference on my S21 Ultra, it's still fast and accurate as its always been when I first got it. Only thing I would suggest is redoing the fingerprints, however it appears you've already done this. I hope you find a solution for this.
0 Likes
Dusty92
First Poster
Options
Yep I thought it was just me
DianDD
Voyager
Options
My one is working great..... there is always a chance that something goes wrong with someone's unit unfortunately.....
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Groovybunny74: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. If you have re-registered your fingerprints and the issue has persisted then please head to Settings > Display > Touch Sensitivity, and toggle this on to see if this helps. If the issue persists, open the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Fingerprints, and follow the on screen instructions. if the test returns an error then please reach out to our Help Desk via the link below, or on Facebook or Twitter, and an advisor will be on hand to assist you further. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

HaRuLeX
First Poster
Options

I had given up with the finger print scanner after deleting and redoing twice and reverted to PIN and logging in to apps but tried the advice further down this thread and it said it was normal. Switched fingerprint back on and it works fine now. Hope yours is sorted too

0 Likes