Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Fingerprint issue S21FE 5G

(Topic created on: 28-09-2022 06:01 PM)
Members_uwwjFCk
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Screenshot_20220928-185320_Settings.jpg

After last update when I unlock the phone with fingerprints, it automatically opens the red circled button with 60% probability and yellow one with 25% probability. 15% probability it unlocks without any issue.

Screenshot_20220928-185505_One UI Home.jpg

I'm right handed and the red circle in next screenshot is where fingerprint is.

Screenshot_20220928-185530_One UI Home.jpg

I assume that after unlocking the phone it immediately detects the touched area. It's really annoying, please fix this.

6 REPLIES 6
keith30
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S21 Series
One reason why I don't use the fingerprint to unlock my device, I don't
see the point as you always have problems using that technology.
0 Likes
Agades
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Hello, I am having the same issue, this started after the same update, do you have any news of this? @Members_uwwjFCk 

0 Likes
Members_uwwjFCk
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Unfortunately no. 

0 Likes
spr47
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I am having the same issue 😞

0 Likes
Members_7VIBEhC
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

I am having exactly the same issue. It also randomly opens apps, witch icons are located near the fingerprint scanner. Samsung, please fix this! It's really annoying!

0 Likes
Kyochi
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S21 Series

Also having the same issue, it always opens 2 apps in the drawer section. SAMSUNG PLS FIX!!!

0 Likes