Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Fingerprint for Samsung pass

(Topic created on: 26-03-2021 08:51 PM)
Shabba1
Pioneer
Options
I have tried many times but it seems like the finger print biometric is not working. Keeps asking me to press harderwhich I do and still nothing.
12 REPLIES 12
Vicwaggy
First Poster
Options
I have this problem too!
AndrewL
Options

@Shabba1: Are you experiencing this issue when you attempt to register the fingerprint? If you have a screen protector on the phone, please try heading to Settings > Display > Touch Sensitivity, and toggle this feature on to see if this helps. You should also consider adding multiple fingerprints via Settings > Biometrics and Security > Fingerprints, to allow you more flexibility when unlocking the device in this manner. 

Options
I love your skin
0 Likes
SF
Explorer
Options
Same problem!
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

There's a main screen protector & a thin one on top. I had the same problem but once i removed the thin one it all worked ok.

Ceej
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem too. This is a very recent problem but is for all of my fingerprint log ins
0 Likes
Solution
Shabba1
Pioneer
Options
Hi guys I have managed to get it working with the glass protector on...this is what I did

1. Where the finger print is on the glass protector there is a space made for it. Please ensure you remove any bubbles that may cause any issues...I pressed down firmly on it took all bubbles out and now it works a treat with the glass protector on...

Hope this helps 🙏🏼
0 Likes
Shabba1
Pioneer
Options
Yes,but I have managed to solve it please see my reply. Thanks
0 Likes
Deepzam
Journeyman
Options

What a Shame to Samsung, i m having the same problem. Removed all protectors, but alas the sensor still says press harder , Cheap Samsung

0 Likes