Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finger print sensor

(Topic created on: 11-04-2021 04:20 PM)
kaperi
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone one else have a problem to scan fingerprint sensor on ultra S21 series ,my phone does not scan and I sent it back to Samsung but they dedicated no problem ,please anyone can advice what I should try of which I have not tired to rectify this issue 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AliIbrahim
Pioneer
Options
I've been having issues recently it keeps saying its wrong then eventually works fine
0 Likes
OldD
First Poster
Options
I have occasional problems with the finger print scanner, however I put it down to the rough skin on the thumb due to constant washing with anti - covid solutions, Could try a different finger.
0 Likes
kaperi
Journeyman
Options
I tired 3 different fingers but still having same issue and I have a Samsung A50 it works perfectly with dry or soft hands never have issue with it
0 Likes
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Scanning the same finger more then once can help. So scan the same finger twice making sure your moving your finger all angles as well. You can have upto 4 fingerprint scans. But scanning the same finger twice will improve its response. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
kaperi
Journeyman
Options
Thanks will try and let you if it really works
0 Likes
kaperi
Journeyman
Options
Fiona26 thank you it worked I think you sorted out my issue 😉
marcusg67
Journeyman
Options

a me con a72 un sacco di problemi, ora nemmeno minfa registrare la nuova impronta. Huawei su questo era decisamente superiore

0 Likes