Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally June update today in UK foe EE network. Samsung s21ultra.

(Topic created on: 25-06-2021 08:21 AM)
Manox10
Explorer
Options
Just got update this morning and thought I'd let you all know. S21ULTRA in UK. EE provider.
11 REPLIES 11
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Still no update for the 3 network I've plugged into the laptop for switch and nothing on there as well.
0 Likes
Manox10
Explorer
Options
It's strange how I got in touch with Samsung yesterday and suddenly today I got update. Perhaps get in touch and not on the automated chat but live chat as they were quick to sort it.
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
Will try that after work
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I just updated mine which is non carrier specific.
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The AUF6 update for U.K. carrier branded models for EE on CSC code, EVR, was released yesterday, 23rd June. See...

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/auf6-global-exynos-june-android-security-patch...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Manox10
Explorer
Options
Well I got it this morning.
0 Likes
Pugsley
First Poster
Options
Thanks for info, after reading this I've just updated mine, also non carrier specific
0 Likes
Gavlee2010
Voyager
Options
So it looks like another weekend without the update again from 3. They might as well just join the July together with it
0 Likes
caspary
Explorer
Options

the way Samsung rolls out updates is a shambles. what's the point of OAT AND Smart Switch? And so many different updates for countries / networks / brands = so much confusion. They could learn a thing or two from Apple !!!

0 Likes