Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feeling a bit nervous with negative comments

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 11:59 PM)
steca41
Pioneer
Options

Tbh I'm getting a bit worried now, I've read lots of comments about the phone getting really hot. Not what you want when splashing out best part of a grand on a new phone 😟

my pre order is due for delivery this Saturday... S21+  phantom silver

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
steca41
Pioneer
Options
a bit hotter I can live with. 1 or 2 comments mentioned red hot unable to touch. although I understand some people do over exaggerate a bit lol. can't wait for it to arrive feel like its Xmas day again lol
steca41
Pioneer
Options
yes they certainly do. I'm sure I will love it 👍
Jono1710
Apprentice
Options
I've not received my phone yet its due this Friday and I'm like a little kid on Christmas eve lol
I've always had Samsung Galaxy's since the S1 obviously I've missed a few models due to upgrade not available but I've never had a bad phone or any problems with the Galaxy s range
atm I'm still using my S10 plus and its still working great
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Some advice for customers who experience overheating on the S21 (if you have not tried already) some phone cases have tendency  to trap heat  so check to see if that is an issue.  Enabling  Power saving mode may help to a degree:

Settings- Device Care-Battery-Power Saving Mode.   Advisable to turn off some connections when not needed such as Bluetooth,Wifi,ANC.   Too many app running in the background can heat up the phone   and best to place to some apps in Sleeping Mode.  

Various Resets may help but firstly best to wipe the Cache Partition:

• Turn off your phone
  • Insert Headphones or connect  your phone to Laptop/ PC via USB
  • Press and hold the Volume Up key and  Power key.
  • Continue to hold both keys until Android Recovery menu options appear
  • Press the Volume down key and navigate to Wipe cache partition
  • Press Power key to select
  • Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Power key to select
  • When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted
  • Press the Power key to restart the device

See some more information here:  https://www.slashdigit.com/how-to-fix-overheating-issue-on-galaxy-s21-s21-plus-s21-ultra/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes