Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 11:17 AM)
Dansimp
First Poster
Options

My S21 ultra was suffering from battery drain but then it turned itself off and I was unable to turn it on again, spoke with online tech who gave me a number of things to try to revive it but none worked. Phone was a paper weight. A courier was sent to collect my phone over a week ago and I have heard nothing since. Not the best £1200 I've ever spent 🤬

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Dansimp ,

sad to hear that you had to experience this. Was this purchased from our Online Shop? If so, please give them a call on 0330 726 7467 so they can have a look at your case.

0 Likes
Dansimp
First Poster
Options

I’ve already tried that. No joy there either

0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
have you sent in your device yet? I've just sent in my s21 ultra due to battery life issues this morning.
0 Likes
Dansimp
First Poster
Options

Yes I sent it in over a week ago and have heard nothing since. Tried chasing and no one can tell me where my phone is. Thinking about just cancelling it. 

0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
***** I hope I don't have to wait over a week to get my replacement sent out to me I'd be fuming what have they told you when chasing it up?

have you tracked it and seen it has actually gotten to Samsung
0 Likes
Dansimp83
First Poster
Options
yes it arrived with them the following day, when ever I speak to them they pass me on to another department who say they will email me when they have more information. Still nothing.
0 Likes
Dansimp
First Poster
Options

So got a call tonight telling me they are out of stock and they can’t give me a date as to when they will get more 🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Likes
ghostface763
First Poster
Options

I havent gotten mine yet, but I preordered the S21 Ultra 512GB in Phantom Titanium on Jan 14th and I just got a email yesterday that said they are unavailable and the it will be at least 30 days of backorder. I wonder if these battery issues have anything to do with that...

0 Likes
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
is it for a the black one? if you look at their website try and see if you can order your same device if you're able to get one for next day call them up and that you can get it next day of you were to order now.
0 Likes