Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Wireless charger for S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 24-03-2021 11:54 PM)
KIUSHA
Journeyman
Options
Could you tell me how I can charge fast my S21 Ultra via wireless charger?
I can't find compatible fast Wireless charger(15w).

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
drilltoaster
Student
Options
I found using a fast charger adapter and a standard wireless pad does the same thing my s20 recognises that it's got fast charger attached.
0 Likes
KIUSHA
Journeyman
Options
I bought 15w wireless charger which I use with 25w charger,but the my S21 Ultra recognise the pad like 7.5 or 10w power
0 Likes
drilltoaster
Student
Options
not sure then 🤔 my s20 + does so maybe the ultra s21 Is different. have you tried a different cable?
0 Likes
drilltoaster
Student
Options
sometimes the quality of cable also helps
0 Likes
KIUSHA
Journeyman
Options
Yes,I tried original cable which I received with my Ultra ,also tried 100w cable with PD.3 but was not enough help for me
0 Likes
drilltoaster
Student
Options
actually I've just realised I have a fast charge samsung pad with a huawei USB block as I've misplaced my Samsung one.

20210325_003337_5346.jpg

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I've got some generic wireless charger which seems to fast charge wirelessly all my devices (S8+, S20 Ultra, S21 Ultra). Rarely use it though since I dislike how long it takes. The key is that it's plugged into a 60W USB Charging hub where two ports support Quick-change (2.0).
0 Likes
KIUSHA
Journeyman
Options
I can't find wireless charger pad which support fast Wireless charge 15w even in official Samsung web site.I hope someone of Samsung team to give me an answer.
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
Wireless charging takes a lot longer... full stop.

Your phone supports 25w charging by cable only. For wireless it is less.

I believe that the fastest your wireless will charge is approx 7 to 9W... and that is due to technology of wireless in general... and not the specs of the charger.

Just purely the way wireless works by 'inducing a coil' by another coil... it will never be as efficient as a direct charging method.

Unfortunately you cannot break the laws of physics...

Therefore, even with the supposed 'fast wireless' chargers available, it is around a third of the speed. This is why you cannot find one to purchase that states this charging rate... it simply is not possibly wirelessly.

If you intend to just leave your phone overnight on a pad then it doesn't really matter for speed... but if you are in a rush then plug it into the 25W and it will charge from flat to full in around 1hr30.

I have a charger trio wireless pad. It charges my watch, buds and phone all through the night...but takes about 5hr30 to charge them all from flat. If my phone was struggling and needs a boost then I would plug it in...

Kind regards
Smiley
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes