14-06-2023 11:55 AM in
This is the 2nd thread I create after my previous was deleted as being incorrectly flagged as a duplicate of someone else's thread.
May update broke fast/super charging, either wireless or wired, for many of us with S21/+/ultra and maybe other models. There are lots of reports in reddit.
This is NOT related to nor resolved by:
- Charger (wired or wireless)
- Fast/super charging notification changing to "charging" after 2 seconds in the pop-up
- Any of the options in the advanced battery settings (all fast/super charging settings are on)
- Dirty charging port (this is also affecting wireless)
- Phone overheating
- Wiping cache / factory resetting
Samsung, please address this mistake and provide a solution ASAP.
Some reddit posts:
14-06-2023 06:15 PM in
15-06-2023 07:23 PM - last edited 15-06-2023 07:25 PM
16-06-2023 09:29 AM in
Fingers crossed on it being fixed in an update, but I don't see a lot of reaction from Samsung and this seems to be affecting a select group of people. I have a friend with an S21U, same version of software as me, and his fast charging works just fine.