Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Facebook Messenger

(Topic created on: 28-02-2021 06:49 PM)
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
Is anyone else's Samsung phone send blurry photos/screenshots via Facebook Messenger? I'm constantly being moaned at by family because the screenshots and photos I'm sending are blurry. It never used to happen when I had my S10+ but then out nowhere it started doing it. Now I have the S21 Ultra and it's still happening?
24 REPLIES 24
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
did you do a smart switch from old to new phone? I installed Facebook and messenger from Google play store as seen a lot of posts saying that it's better to not smart switch
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
I used smart switch to go from my s10+ to my s21 ultra but I was getting the blurry issue on the s10+ as well?
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
is your photo blurry when taking it?
0 Likes
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
No mate they're always really good 👍I even have the issue when I'm sending screenshots via Facebook Messenger
0 Likes
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
I took this photo yesterday and sent it to my Mrs via Facebook messenger so she could put it on her Instagram and it was blurry?

20210226_155843_3094.jpg

0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
I did a little Google search and something to do with the resolution and saving to phone before sending, I've never come across this yet. I did years ago with the s6 camera playing up and if you shook phone camera would work. not saying its the camera on new phone though
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
I thought maybe the camera quality on the s21 ultra was too good for Facebook Messenger to convey when sent via their social platform but I was also having the issue with s10+ so I wasn't sure
0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
I take my photos in 108mp and they seem to send ok
RyRy1997
Pioneer
Options
I use 3:4 108mp to take 99% of my photos
0 Likes