May I ask if you've gone through the notification settings in your phone, and the notification settings within the app via settings , Apps, Facebook just to ensure there all set OK @AmyLouise ?
I wish you all the best. Take care. 😎
Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.
The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help.
Hi @AmyLouise As a matter of interest are you on Android 12 or the Android 13 Beta? If there is no issue in notifications settings can you try clearing the cache of the Facebook app. Go to Settings-Apps-Facebook-Storage. otherwise an idea to wipe the cache partition.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key .
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.0,Android 13 .