Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook crashing

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 10:35 PM)
aland451
First Poster
Options
Anybody else having issues with the Facebook app on the s21 ultra,mine keeps crashing and has constantly got 300mb of cache .I've tried clearing cache and uninstalling it numerous times still happens. Thanks 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
richy8865
First Poster
Options
had my s21 for a week now and does it constantly, my honor 10lite was a £120 cheap ***** phone and managed to run facebook without issues, why can't my £600 super Samsung 😢
done all the tips and tricks and still happens, any info on getting this fixed would be great
0 Likes
DaveVH
First Poster
Options
I had this issue too. Delete the Facebook app and reinstall it, it has someyjong to do with copying it from the phone and it not being quite compatible with the new technology in tje s21.
not had any issues since :winking-face:
0 Likes
richy8865
First Poster
Options
I've cleared the data and cache that didn't work, uninstall then reinstalled that stopped it for about an hour then started again, I've done a hard reset soft reset sang to it told it its pretty etc etc but not working, only thing I haven't done is a factory reset but I'd rather just not have facebook, bit daft 600 quid and the most used app ever doesn't work lol
thank you for your help and glad you enjoyed managed to get yours to work :smiling-face:
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you guys considered using Facebook Lite if available in your Region as an interim alternative.

In regards to the Facebook App please log out of the app and then delete it from your phone and also from your Playstore Library so your then downloading a fresh copy of the app.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AlexGbr
Pioneer
Options
uninstall Facebook and install it again it can be from it's cache memory 😉
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Quite simply FB is a poorly compiled app.It has always been buggy and now Android 11 has arrived there are even more issues. See https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/technology-news/apps/android-11-issues-chat...
0 Likes