Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook crashing n closing

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 05:22 PM)
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Has anyone experienced problems with Facebook on new s21 ultra?  While scrolling on Facebook page, it ll just close down. While submitting a post it closes down as well? 😔
170 REPLIES 170
Andy2204
Apprentice
Options
uninstall it then download it again I had the same problem
Andy2204
Apprentice
Options
delete the app then download it again I had the same problem
0 Likes
adidon
Apprentice
Options
excellent I'll try that thank you
0 Likes
Andy2204
Apprentice
Options
no worries
0 Likes
SK00S21Ultra
Pioneer
Options
Uninstall all problematic apps and download them again, it's mainly compatability issue if you transferred apps from your old mobile phone.
SK00S21Ultra
Pioneer
Options
I was having similar problems, I uninstalled it and downloaded it again, it works fine now
0 Likes
FiBee
First Poster
Options
Same. Can't use the app as if I click on a post it boots me out
0 Likes
adidon
Apprentice
Options
uninstall Facebook then reinstall it will work! I had the same issue someone told me to do it and it's OK now
0 Likes
K2Lxksy
Explorer
Options

All seems well now. I write this 10th Feb 2021 about a day after what I tried to make a really clean reinstall and update of FB, as described before.

K2Lxksy
Explorer
Options

Try the following. Things seem OK for me now  24 hours after this:

"Cleared cache and data and uninstalled anything related to Facebook. I force stopped anything that I could not uninstall. Powered off - waited- powered on. Checked re FB app (i.e. FB manager; FB app installer; FB services) to make sure cache clear and force stopped them.
Reinstalled FB again. This time in Google Play post install rather than having the option to "Open" there was the option to Update.
I did that.
Maybe although I updated earlier something had been corrupted and it all needed clearing out. I really do not know.

Then open FB. It seemed OK.
Then reinstalled FB Messenger.
The difference with the reinstall this time was the immediate offer of update pre opening the app."

0 Likes