Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eye strain and headache

(Topic created on: 14-03-2022 11:30 PM)
VJ07
Apprentice
Options
I have been facing eye issues specifically with my Samsung s21 device. I have tried all possible combination of eye comfort, brightness and dark mode but the problem persists. Apparently I tried my partner's iPhone for a couple of days and I was fine. I have been a samsung phone user for last 10 years but never faced such issues. Got my eye test done too but all good, it's only when I use my phone for more than 30 mins I get eye strain and then headache. Any suggestions? Thanks
13 REPLIES 13
hayz26
Explorer
Options
Silly question iknow but how close are you holding it towards you're face? I have found in the pass with samsung when I had my s9 edge I had to constantly put my phone on dark screen mode, the brightness from the white screen irritated my eyes so much! Hope this helps
0 Likes
Kene87
Pathfinder
Options
Dark mode and down brightness, have you tried this?
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Auto brightness and maybe bigger fonts should do it.
0 Likes
Dimz
Explorer
Options
Eye comfort shield + extra dim for night time and from there just play around with the brightness.
0 Likes
VJ07
Apprentice
Options
Tried both. thanks
0 Likes
VJ07
Apprentice
Options
Tried that too, no joy.
0 Likes
VJ07
Apprentice
Options
Around 20-24 inches away. Tried other options too but no luck.
0 Likes
JennSeat
Student
Options

I have the exact same issue! Got my eyes all checked and everything. I wear glasses for a very small vision correction and the "blue light" or anti glare filter. Plus I've tried different adjustments on the brightness and display. It's so frustrating to get headaches so often, even when using my Samsung phone very little.  Admittedly I also have this problem when using our dell laptop.  I have been curious about Apple and might try using an iPhone to see how my eyes and head do.  I've never wanted to switch to apple but I'm willing to if helps reduce the pain and headaches. 

JennSeat
Student
Options

Please let me know any updates or if you have found anything that's helped! Thanks! 

0 Likes