Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exynos cr*p again

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 04:06 PM)
nexy33
Pioneer
Options

This will definitely be my last Samsung or should that be samdung, as we're forced to suffer their exynos powered s***** which in sustained use is no better than last year's piece of junk the S20, maybe when they've lost a lot of customers like HTC did then they can look back and maybe realisation will hit them about their dumb decisions to sell cr*p to most of their customers that they are to embarrassed to sell in Korea was the source of their downfall.

9 REPLIES 9
Bonedoc
Journeyman
Options
Well said! or y I u can get your phones from wondamobile, they get their phone from HK with snapdragon
SK00S21Ultra
Pioneer
Options
I can relate to this, hugely disappointed and regretting this upgrade (actually feels like a downgrade!). I'm thinking of getting an iPhone instead and return my S21 Ultra as I've had enough of this Exynos drama now.
yteduk
First Poster
Options
buy a z fold 2 like me Snapdragon and great battery life and performance.
0 Likes
nexy33
Pioneer
Options
I'll already have an iPhone 11pro I'll just go back to using it bought it as my S20 was an abysmal experience, battery sucked phone overheated was hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel but it seems this is just a cheaper ***** filled version of the S20, updated for 2021 glastic read plastic back no memory slot I think the inclusion of free gifts was to try and appease last year's disaster but buds live you can't give that ***** away. I bought pros and I have airpod pros the only advantage to the buds pro is they turn of noise cancellation and turn any music volume down while talking which is good I can't really say which ones sound better as I'm over 50 and my ears aren't that sensitive.
IvankaPashkuleva
First Poster
Options
Before 5 days I buy S21 .I am out of space. I never bin that much disappointed from phone....Huawei p20 is more nice.Its heating all the time ,when I talk when I play game when I use the camera ...I try now to change with another phone,but no Samsung
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
how did you find the iPhone 11 Pro? before my s20 I had an iPhone 11 and screen went they then sent me an iPhone 11 Pro which was good BUT the software really let it down, I wasn't getting text message notifications all the time, sometimes it would swallow them, the same for apple watch, and I found the ringer volume would change on its own and you would get 0 notifications during calls, this is why I fled to samsung, only issue with samsung is battery life is very average the 11 Pro got 8 hours sot the s20 is lucky to get 6. I had an S10 plus before that but fled to apple for the battery life so it would seem my choice is notifications or battery 🙄 I think apple stuffed it from ios 13 onwards I think I will stick with Sammy despite the battery life
0 Likes
nexy33
Pioneer
Options
iOS 14 is so much like android 11
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I have used it and it was ***** widgets would not update and the ***** that happened on ios 13 happened on ios 14 apple is great in theory but they never get it on the ground. my S20 buds pro and active watch 2 have been bang on there has not be 1 fault with any of them, faults aside I like both apple and Sammy for different reasons but the bugs from apple have pushed me away forever, I even still have the airpods pro which are faulty.
0 Likes
S21 ultra13
First Poster
Options

Most lagging phone that i had. Exynos veesion is waste of money. This is my last samsung device, this is just piece of junk. Most chinese phone for scratch of the samsungs s21 ultra price got two times better performance in games and apps.

0 Likes