Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exynos 2100 vs Snapdragon 888: 12 benchmark tests

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 12:24 AM)
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
GSMArena have conducted 12 benchmark tests on the on the Galaxy S21 Ultra devices with the global Exynos 2100 and the USA/China models Snapdragon 888 to see how they fair against each other.

I won't spoil the fun for you... here are the test results...

What do you think?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
5 REPLIES 5
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I think it depends how you use your phone. for me it doesn't matter as I do nothing intestive. I think it effects the battery a little bit but not enough for it to annoy me.
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It is good news in that for 4 or 5 years the Samsung Exynos chip has been very much the poor relation to the Snapdragon chip and users felt cheated and Samsung risked losing sales after the Exynos 990 in the S20 series which performed poorly.

Now, these and other benchmarks show that the Exynos chip can easily match the Snapdragon and even outdo it.

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea hopefully they will up their game from what I have heard the s21 has been a bit of a flop, hope they sort it for the 22 because I have owned alot of phones and samsungs are only handsets I'm truly happy with
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

On the contrary, the Samsung S21 Ultra phone is already shaping up to be a really great phone for performance, battery life and features. 

Set up correctly... this phone flies.

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea the problem for me is all the features are going to the beast I like the phones a bit smaller so like last year the s20 ultra didn't have a massive hold over the S20 but this year the difference is night and day. I do hope they resolve the issues people have been having. the s21 ultra is a mega phone tho!
0 Likes