Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPERT RAW APP

(Topic created on: 31-05-2022 06:56 PM)
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
I know EXPERT RAW APP is for S22 series but Samsung NEEDS to make it forca21 ultra and s21+ 

It's just better to have a wide range of models 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I have installed EXPERT RAW on my S21 Ultra @sarasphotobox. It was free on a download from some secure web page I think but now it is on the Galaxy Store for simple download?. Are you living in the UK as I am??... 👍 👍
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, it was released for the s21 ultra devices on the 25 February 2022 before any other models.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
As mentioned it's available on the Samsung store for the S21 ultra only not the regular S21 or S21+ .

Also will depend on your region as it's not available in all countries.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Try Open Camera, that can do RAW in API2 mode (Google Play Store)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @sarasphotobox  Unfortunately  it is not that straightforward with Expert Raw, The S21 and S21 Plus are not hardware compatible as they only have a 1.1x optical zoom lens.   This was explained in another thread,some other Devices will be supported though.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/expert-raw-app/td-p/5243112 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

nitewulf
Apprentice
Options

I had an earlier version of Expert RAW working on my S21 Ultra. I opted for the UI 5.0 Android 13 beta and now Expert RAW will not work. It says an update is available, but the Galaxy Store has nothing. I even installed a later 2.0 apk and it also will not work. Any ideas?

0 Likes
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
I have no clue all I know now it's not compatible with s21+/S21 only Ultra models
0 Likes
nitewulf
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your reply. I have the S21 Ultra. Anyway, it is back in the Galaxy Store this morning. I was able to install it and it works as it should. 

Fr0z3n
Apprentice
Options

This is pure BS and marketing.

No ore really cares about the zoom.

If Samsung wanted they could just make a version for the main camera only.

This is just a moneygrab for newer phone, and nothing else.

Samsung for me has really fallendo and will neve buy another Samsung phone.

The s21 camera put out really bad quality images compared to my old s8.

Samsung boooooooo, you was the best now you are like the rest.

0 Likes