Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency alert test

(Topic created on: 23-04-2023 03:17 PM)
Cocopops1298
Journeyman
Options
As we all know in the UK the emergency alert test has happened today at 3pm I have a Samsung s21 FE with my emergency alerts ON as I checked beforehand, I was also 5g connected but I never received the emergency alert today I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue? 
31 REPLIES 31
PandaJ
Journeyman
Options
I got Emergency Alert app crash, So I didn't get it and I set to receive them too. Using Note 20 ultra.
Stu-art
First Poster
Options
I have received it today but don't seem to have an option to disable it within my settings
keith30
Maestro
Options
It might depend on your network provider, I got mine on my S22ultra from O2 so it works.
84RRY
Journeyman
Options
I got mine, fold 4 but nothing on my 5 pro watch
luk34dd0
Pioneer
Options
Worked on my S21 Ultra on O2, my partners S22 Plus also on O2 and my step sons iPhone 12 on EE.
Cocopops1298
Journeyman
Options
I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem my network is ID mobile which runs off 3 so I don't have a clue
0 Likes
Cocopops1298
Journeyman
Options
You should be able to go into notification settings press advance settings and its right at the bottom on mine hope this helps
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Cocopops1298  Did you have Extreme and Severe Alerts turned on in the Wireless Emergency Alert Settings?    Anyway I suppose there may have been some issues.

It worked ok for me on a few Devices. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Cocopops1298
Journeyman
Options
Yes all of them are turned on I made sure they was on before 3pm because I wanted to see if it was actually going to happen