First Poster
Options
Since setting up my phone iv lost my email account n can't  set it up 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
My Gmail gave up with notifications. A week Trying to sort it out.. now means I use the Samsung mail app and dumped the Gmail app.
0 Likes
AshP_
Options

Hi, @gibbon27, are you heading to Settings > Accounts and backup > Manage accounts > Add account > Email to set up your account? What happens when you try to set this up?

I recommend clearing the cache of the Gmail app to see if this resolves your notification issue, @nowdeleted, you won't lose any personal data. Head to Settings > Apps > Gmail > Storage > Clear cache to do this.

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Hi Ash

Tried a number of things that was put to me from the developers. No notifications so left a 1 star review and no longer us it on my s21. My s10 receives notifications. Most confusing as both phones were set the same.
0 Likes
AshP_
Options

@nowdeleted Ah, I see. It's good to hear you reached out to the developers. It may be a temporary app issue, I recommend keeping an eye on the Play Store for any app updates for Gmail. I'm sure the issue will be sorted out promptly, so you can continue using it on your S21. 

0 Likes