Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ear buds

(Topic created on: 05-02-2021 10:39 PM)
dundeeborn
Student
Options
I ordered the new Samsung s21 ultra on the 25 th january on tbe understanding if I ordered early I woukd get my free ear buds ...phone wasn't released til 29th .....just been notified I don't qualify as I never got it between  29th January and February...  
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
systemler
Student
Options
Whole process of claiming is a disgrace.. Samsung making so difficult to claim the buds its boarding on false advertising
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
Did you buy it direct from Samsung? If so you should see the free gifts in you order basket!
0 Likes
Terryb123
Apprentice
Options
I ordered it the same day and I qualify. not sure why you wouldn't. I had to do the process 3 times before it worked though
0 Likes
RobertNichol
First Poster
Options
is there a way to track your ear buds order? I ordered phone on 28th received it the 30th, I've put one claim in but haven't had a email or a text to confirm they have even received my claim
0 Likes
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Sounds like you're claiming against the wrong offer. There was an offer for purchases before 28th and another for after the 29th Jan. On the members app, go to the benefits section; there are 2 S21 claim options, make sure the one you pick shows the correct date range. Hope this helps!

Screenshot_20210206-124229_Samsung Members_14403.jpg

Screenshot_20210206-124144_Samsung Members.jpg

dundeeborn
Student
Options
no through vodaphone
0 Likes
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
I think you need to claim through the app then. So should be here in 45 days!
0 Likes