Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ear bud promo not working

(Topic created on: 25-02-2021 03:25 PM)
Lmccheyne1
Apprentice
Options
I purchased the s21 plus yesterday and went to claim the promo of free ear buds. The promo ends today!! I was able to access the site about an hour ago but it wasn't letting me continue, even with all the correct info entered. I've waited to go back on and now the site is under maintenance with an error code!! I will be raging if I need to buy extortionate ear buds when I could have had them for free!!!!
14 REPLIES 14
Ryan5793
Student
Options
I've been talking to the 'samsung experts' about this and this is what they said.

;Yes, your claiming period will be 30 days from your date of purchase. Claims may only be submitted between zero (0) and thirty (30) days after the date of purchase. You can also have this link for the full terms of the promotion: https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-s21-buds-offer/terms/
0 Likes
Lmccheyne1
Apprentice
Options
Ah! Thank you! So just to clarify that I'm reading that correctly, I have 30 days from yesterday (when I made the purchase) to claim the ear buds? I've been worrying that I need to rush today!
Thanks again for your help Ryan5793!
0 Likes
Ryan5793
Student
Options
yes so i can only assume the link will stay active once the 'maintenance' has finished so we can claim them, im in the same boat as you!
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
as soon as I logged into the app just there the first thing I said at the top of the screen as you can see is how to claim your free gifts I pre-ordered my phone so it is not available to me as I got the buds Pro and tag

Screenshot_20210225-154759_Samsung Members.jpg

Lmccheyne1
Apprentice
Options
I've just tried again and it has worked! Hopefully it all goes fine and receive them with no hassles.
thanks again for ypur help and good luck with yours!
Lmccheyne1
Apprentice
Options
I've just managed to make the promo claim. thanks for your reply!
RJ
Apprentice
Options
This app is awful and things don't come up like they say they will e.g. I have nothing showing on my benefits page. Just go to the linked terms page and click to claim as a business, it later asks if you're business or personal.
0 Likes
RJ
Apprentice
Options
I had this in my notifications but mine was only about preorders
0 Likes
Brettp1
First Poster
Options
u must do it on u'r new phone once u get it and ive only just recieved my message today to say that buds and tag have been sent out. so expect about a month before u get them. I done my promotion claim on 2nd Feb 2021 and told that they will b with me in nxt few days
0 Likes