Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dual sim S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 22-02-2021 02:21 AM)
Aligater
Apprentice
Options
I previously had an s10+, when having dual sims in I was able to select which sim to use to call numbers or txt I now find this facility is missing, if I need to call a number with my second sim I have to either delegate that number to use that sim or switch overall control to that sim.
This feels like it's gone back in technology to how it used to be when you physically moved a switch to switch sims 😕.
Is this a common fault/new or is it my phone 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It seems to be how Android 11 with Samsung One Ui 3.0 now deals with dual sim.

If you perform a search on the forum you will come across existing threads on this too @Aligater from people using your model of phone and others using different models too so it's the software.

A person can send feedback direct to the Samsung Development Team via Get Help in the Samsung Members app.

Maybe if enough people send similar feedback then Samsung will take note.

Perhaps take a look at these.

Samsung galaxy-note10-series/dual-sim-dialler-buttons-missing. 

Samsung galaxy-s10-series/sim-choice-when-dialing-or-sending-text-lost-with-update. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
MikeP1
Student
Options

Is it possible to use a nano storage sim in the S21 Ultra?  Something like the Huawei 128 GB nano storage sim. NM Card 128GB and 90MB/S Nano Memory Card Nano Card only Suitable for Huawei P30/P30pro/P40 series/M...

0 Likes
Aligater
Apprentice
Options
thanks for that will take a look 👍
0 Likes
MikeP1
Student
Options

Hi,

This was a question I would like to know the answer too. I don't think it is supported but wish it was. 

0 Likes